Rachel E. Ryckman assists companies and individuals in the defense of professional liability and personal injury cases. She has a diverse practice with considerable experience in real estate litigation, public utility regulations, and premises liability.
Rachel is a Wyoming native. Prior to entering private practice, Rachel clerked for the Honorable Marvin L. Tyler in the Ninth Judicial District Court of Wyoming and she served as a magistrate judge in the Circuit Court of Wyoming. Ms. Ryckman previously interned at the New Jersey Attorney General’s Office and inMotion, Inc. in the Bronx, New York, a non-profit that provides legal services to low-income women in family and immigration matters.
- Georgetown University Alumni Admission Program Interviewer, 2010 – Present
- Denver East High School A+ Angels Mentor, 2015 – 2019
- Reading Partners Colorado, 2018 – 2019
- Wyoming Claims Association 2017 Seminar; Bad Faith
- Co-author, Colorado Attempts to Address Assistance Animal Fraud (February 2017)
- Presenter, Ethics of Using Social Media in Claims Investigations, Wyoming Insurance Claims Seminar (February 2016)
- Co-author – Defending Colorado Real Estate Brokers From Personal Injury Claims: An Analysis of Colorado’s Premises Liability Act and Negligence Framework (May 2015)
- Co-author – No Physician-Patient Relationship Means No Duty, Right? Warning: Get a Second Opinion, For the Defense, DRI (August 2014)